Cali White Activated Charcoal and Organic Coconut Oil Teeth Whitening Toothpaste

With almost 4,000 five-star reviews, this charcoal toothpaste comes highly recommended. One reviewer writes, “I developed some ugly coffee stains on my two front teeth earlier this summer. I could not get them off with regular brushing and they were making me very self-conscious. I found this product and, after less than a week, the stains are completely gone.” Even reviewers with sensitive teeth felt they could use this whitening toothpaste. As one explains, “With sensitive teeth, I have difficulty using an over the counter whitener for the prescribed time. This toothpaste leaves my teeth feeling super clean, scrubbed and a nice freshness.” Another who felt this worked better than her teeth-whitening kits writes, “My teeth have been dull because of coffee, many lonely nights with bottles of wine, and all around being a terrible adult and not the best at caring for my teeth. I needed this in my life. If you’re skeptical like I was, ignore your feelings and hop on board and look like Mr. Clean.”
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий